Our mission is:
To raise funds to enhance library programs and services
To encourage broad-based public support, use and enjoyment of Grand County,
To foster literacy and learning
- Kremmling Used Book Sale
Firday Aug, 6th and Saturday Aug, 7th Noon to 6:00 pm
Middle Park Fair Grounds.
- Dean Public House: Friday, August 6 from 4-9 p.m.
- Grand Lake Book Sale: Aug 20-22
In 2020 Friends funds to Grand County Library supported:
- 555 Summer Reading Program Participants keeping kids engaged with learning over the summer.
- Distributed more than 2,000 Take & Make kits to support creativity in the community during the shutdown.
- Purchased 70 Read Along books that entice readers of all levels.
- Storytime crafts.
- 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten helping to prepare our youngest community members for school.
- Supported family time together with DIY Movie Nights.